Updated September 19, 2023
- 📊 Portfolio page redesign - Review portfolio performance at a glance with simple pipeline stage metrics, red/yellow/green status indicators, and more.
- 🔔 In-app notifications - You now will get alerts about new comments, mentions, stage changes, and more directly in your Productable workspace so you can quickly take action on what matters most.
- 📘 Blueprints (beta) - Empower confident problem solving across your organization with digital workbooks designed to help innovators advance their projects. To get started, visit an innovation project in Productable and click “Get started” next to any of the Stage Report questions.
- 📝 Draft mode - Now you can save your answers to stage report questions as drafts. When you’re ready to share your responses with decision-makers, click “Publish.”
- Add innovation members in fewer clicks - When you create a new innovation, a modal will automatically pop up, making it easy to add team members without having to open your innovation settings.
- 🤝 Platform One email matching - If you attempt to log into Productable and do not yet have an account, we will display your Platform One login email so you can more easily request access to the platform.
- 🕵️ Barrier filters - Organize Barriers by “Theme,” “Importance,” “Resolved,” or “Unresolved” to easily prioritize your efforts and provide the right support at the right time.
- 🏷 Role labels - Now you can create custom role labels outside of the default “Innovation Member” and “Innovation Collaborator” options to further clarify who owns what. You can even designate multiple people as team leads to match how your team operates.
- ❌ Confidence scores removal - We’ve removed confidence scores from the stage report page in Productable. Why? We’re in the process of designing blueprints that will help innovators test the validity of new ideas, without the need for manual scoring. Stay tuned for more information!
- 🗃 Portfolio pipeline chart - View all of the projects across the portfolio, including metrics such as: number of projects are currently in the stage (and % of the entire portfolio), number of innovations that have passed to the next stage of maturity, and number of innovations that have been off-ramped and have completed
- ⏱ Portfolio stage duration chart - Visualize the average amount of days innovations are spending in each stage of maturity, helping identify patterns in where projects are getting stalled
- 📈 Portfolio dashboard metrics - (e.g. # of innovations, % off-ramped, average time in stage, average barrier duration)
- 🧑 Profile photo upload - Upload an image of your beautiful face to your profile by clicking on your initials in the lower left corner of the platform.
- 🗄 Portfolio kanban view - Manage your pipeline at a glance with the new kanban layout. Visit any portfolio and, under the innovations tab, select the kanban icon next to “Switch layout” to see all the innovation projects arranged by stage.
- 💰 Portfolio funding - Get a snapshot of innovation resourcing information with the new portfolio funding widget. See how much money you’ve allocated in the current fiscal year and how much is still available for further investments.
- 📊 Portfolio outcomes - Keep your innovation goals front and center with the new portfolio outcomes widget. Customize how you will measure progress, set a target completion date, and compare current vs. target metrics at any time.
- 🌗 Universal dark mode - Notice that new toggle in the upper right corner of Productable? Use it to turn dark mode on or off anytime, without having to change your system settings.
- 🔎 Smooth search UI - Find specific innovations, portfolios, ecosystems, and users in Productable in seconds. Simply click “Search” in the left navigation (or hit Ctrl/Cmd + K) to open a search modal and enter the name of what you’re looking for.
- 🙋🏼 @Mentions - Requesting a stage change for your innovation project or submitting a stage change decision? Tag other users in the “Details” field, and Productable will notify them automatically—so nothing slips through the cracks.
- 🔐 Magic Link log-in (for corporate users) - Forget your password? No problem! Password-less authentication, also known as magic link login, is a method of verifying a user’s identity without requiring a password. When you want to log in, enter your email address on the sign-in page. Productable will then send a unique, short-lived link over email. Click on that link in your email and this will automatically log you into Productable, bypassing the need for a password.
- ✏️ Comment on Decision Criteria - You can now have collaborative discussions within any particular Decision Criteria on your project page so you and your team can make progress faster! By default, you will receive email notifications when a new comment happens on a project you are assigned to (as an Innovation Member or Innovation Collaborate). Turn off notifications by clicking on the menu in the bottom left corner next to your name.
- 📘 Book a Blueprint session with Productable experts! - Getting stuck working through a particular Decision Criteria? Book a live working session with Productable’s methodology experts to get the data you need to progress your innovation. You even get a snazzy slide to upload to Productable after your session! Just click on the “Schedule Analysis” button to find a date/time that works best for you.
- 📂 File uploads - You can now attach files to Innovation details, Decision Criteria updates, Barriers, and Stage Change Requests so that your colleagues have contextual transparency into your progress!
About file uploads:
- File size limit is 4mb
- Max file count is 5 (per item)
- Max filename length is 255 characters
- Files with the following extensions are not allowed: .bat, .com, .dll, .exe, .msi, .csh, .sh, .apk, .cab